Sunday, April 25, 2010

# 9 Lovely Lounging


I'm a pretty big fan of relaxing. I mean, I'm a pretty big fan of bean bags ;)
I remember when I was smaller, sitting in a giant one that my aunt had, and just feeling completely engulfed and snuggly.

I love these ones from Cocoon Couture.
Master C has one (A monkey) and it would seem he loves it too!

They are made from a sturdy, but still soft 100% cotton cord which is completely machine washable - making them nice and 'child practical' as well as easy on the eye!
They also come in heaps of different design and colour combos so there's one to match any colour scheme and/or personality...
Yup, my boy is a monkey.




2 comments:

  1. These are lovely!! Definitely worth considering as I have been after one for Izzy for ages, but they are usually rather boring and not very tough looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa :)Definitely not boring and I can certainly vouch for their toughness!

    ReplyDelete