Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#50 Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn

I already liked the Stokke 'Tripp Trapp' highchair, aesthetically I love the design & practically, I also love the design!
As I have said before, I'm all for longer lasting children's products & as this will both accommodate & last into adulthood it is a perfect example of that.
The Stokke also has plenty of options to make it your own. You can choose from 12 different chair finishes - whitewash, 3 wood stain, 3 shades & 5 brights, 11 different seat moldings & 10 cushioned inserts.

 
  

Last weekend I was in a children's store & saw the latest edition to the Tripp Trapp range & yes, I realise I'm late in coming to this party. The newborn attachment!

 

I think this is fantastic idea & I'm wondering why there wasn't already similar options on the market & if there are, where they are hiding?
It make such a lot of sense to be able to have your baby up off the floor where A. You can easily see them while you cook, do dishes, sit at the table etc and more importantly B. They can easily see you & watch what's going on!
I also think that it's comforting to be able to have them up off the floor (as they would be in a bouncer etc) out of the way of pets & overenthusiastic siblings without taking that interaction entirely away from them.
The capsule can also be detached & sat on any flat surface so you can easily use it as a little seat, it has a 5 point harness & comes with a detachable toy hanger.
There are also 3 easily removable, washable, reversible textile sets available, with a seat cover, shoulder pads & a bib. They are 100% cotton & come in green polka dots, blue polka dots & purple polka dots with classic white reverse.

 
  

Brilliant.
I think I'm going to have to start saving my pennies...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment