Saturday, June 4, 2011

#53 Birthday Cards + Bubblegum

I saw this very cool 'this many' birthday card from W+K Studio via another blog some time ago but now I can't remember where... When I have been introduced to things via other websites & blogs I really do like to credit them so I will keep trying to figure it out, if you know please tell me!

Back to W+K Studios & isn't this card a great idea?  I wish they sold them in packs so I could buy up!

      
designed by sarah hollowood

I really don't like giving gift cards or vouchers but this next card makes it all a bit more fun.
The inside is cutaway to hold a gift card or voucher & the calculator 'screen' is blind embossed so that you can fill the gift amount in.

      
designed by sarah hollowood

This last one is not a card but a colour screenprint poster with a raised latex 'gum' detail, i think this would be an interesting pick for a child's room that they would think was pretty cool too - maaaaybe even into 'teenagerdom'?

 
designed by curtis pachunka

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment