Sunday, June 19, 2011

#68 Wall Decals - Wooden +

Ever since I came across the set of wooden veneer wall decals that I bought for Master C, posted here, I've had a bit of a thing for them.
These eco friendly wooden veneer wall squares from Spot in Square are available in either orange, white (non toxic paint used) or as pictured - birch. Painted panels are $55 & the birch is $65, my favourite is easily the monkey.

  
  pi_11

Kinda cheating on the brief with these, but the following 'wood effect' wall decals from Couture Deco are pretty amazing, yes?
Easy to remove without damage, they can be applied on to walls, doors, ceilings, glass or furniture.

Graphic Tree - Wood Effect Decals Graphic Tree - Wood Effect Decals
Kids on swings - Wood Effect Decals African Grand Safari - Wood Effect Decals
Kids on swings - Wood Effect Decals African Grand Safari - Wood Effect Decals
The Tree - Wood Effect Decals Kids on swings - Wood Effect Decals

With the exception of the last design pictured which costs $118, they all cost $79(us)
As you have probably gathered, they are available in four colours. I would so love to see them in person, those tree swing set & safari designs are fairly brilliant & would make such a big impact in a room.
The only way they could be better would be if they were veneer panels!

Flock of Birds - Wood Wall Decals 

These hardwood veneer bird decals by Colleen Whiteley are reversible, one side in birch one in walnut & this 'racing car boy' veneer decal by melbourne based jewelry designer Geneine Honey is currently on sale from gallop lifestyle for $42(aud).
Bit sweet eh? Wish G.H had more in the wall decal range!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. omg how much do I love the wall decal with the swing. I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm need more wall space though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just the sweetest?! I'm sure you could find a wall... ;)

    ReplyDelete