Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#15 Tealightful Indeed!

Who doesn't love tea parties?

I certainly do.
I love everything about tea parties, what fanciful fun!




















At the moment I am SUPER excited to be organising not 1, but 2 baby showers! Yahoo!!!
I have no idea what on earth I could have possibly done to deserve such luck?!
I am so ridiculously thankful to have been bestowed the absolute honour of planning these joyful occasions, & I am doing a ridiculous amount of research to find all of the most gorgeous ideas that I possibly can!

In my web travels to find baby shower gold I stumbled across this sensational little gem of a business...


Yes that's right, a mobile high tea service that yes, DOES do baby showers!
Genius.
Uh, excuse me for a moment but how cute is that name!
Too cute.
Tealightful is based in Sydney & Kathryn Gulli the owner/creator & is just lovely.
I think in some ways it's probably for the best that I don't live in Sydney, high tea every weekend sounds mighty nice to me...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment