Wednesday, September 29, 2010

#29 Little Red Dream

As a child, I guess I had what most would consider 'boyish' tastes.
I loved playing with lego, digging holes to hide out in (weird?), looking for old bottles & cans etc left by miners in the gold rush, getting purposefully lost in the state forest behind our house just so I could try & figure out how to get home - luckily those activities always ended well & I avoided any bottom of a mine shaft incidents!
I loved catching frogs & yabbies (sans net) in the pond out the back of our house more than anything else in the world, & I loved matchbox cars.

I had two favourite cars.
The first was a black english taxi cab, on which the doors opened backwards.
The second, was a little red treasure, which now belongs to Master C.



C x

No comments:

Post a Comment