Sunday, September 19, 2010

#28 Babushka Babushka Babushka (yah yaaah)

I saw these online a while ago & promptly forgot about them until seeing them in a store last week...

Uh hello, cute much?!



















They're made from some fancy very strong glass (oh I'm so knowledgeable, clearly! It's called borosilicate glass) so I'd be brave enough to let my little one use them.
Another plus, dishwasher safe.
They also, as you can see in the picture, stack inside each other like real babushka dolls, so are very handy for those tight on kitchen storage space.
Whether that be because there isn't much of it or because you have no self control when it comes homewares... *cough cough*
What do you think? Convinced myself?



















via latest buy website

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment