Sunday, July 24, 2011

#80 Rocking Chair

It's no secret that sometimes when the nesting craze hits expectant parents, it can be easy to go a bit overboard & end up with things that aren't needed & are never used.
However you can also end up in the opposite situation where something you dismissed as frivolous, really would have been quite incredibly nice, if not necessary, to have.
That was the case for me & the concept of a feeding chair. I realised that not having one was a mistake quite early on in the piece but had a strange (but unfortunately not uncommon)  little stubborn thing going on with myself that stopped me from rectifying the situation & as a result spent about a year in odd & uncomfortable nighttime feeding positions while dreaming of a comfy chair.

I'm now a bit in love with the Nurseryworks sleepytime rocker nursery chair - Ecru....

      

I have that first chair bookmarked as a bit of a dream for any possible future babies...
I think perhaps I would spend a lot more time accidentally sleeping in the nursery in a chair like that? But surely worth it?

The Nurseryworks chairs aren't cheap however, available from bebe online for $1249.95 & the stool for $699.95 with 10% off for bebe VIP members.
So I think that for me, this will be an inspiration chair...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment