Saturday, November 14, 2009

# 2 Danish Delights

Before my son was born I fell ridiculously in love with the Leander bed by Danish Design.
And really, when you see this, who can blame me?


The smooth clean lines are to die for, and the curves seem almost to embrace.
It transitions through 5 stages up to a junior bed which remains as aesthetically pleasing and as practical as the initial cot.
And with a choice of 3 finishes there is an option to suit every nursery decor.


Unfortunately, I didn't end up getting the beautiful Leander for the my darling boy, but I certainly hope to for the next bundle to come our way!

The fact that we don't yet own that marvellous piece of furniture has done nothing to subdue my Danish Design mania, I have since fallen in lust with both the Leander Chair and the Nathi Change Table.
Both stunning to look at, and they both have so many fantastic options and inclusions...
The Leander chair adjusts in stages to become an adult chair!

I love good design.
Could I gush much more do you suppose?!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment